This large Lodge skillet is crafted of pre-seasoned cast iron to retain heat and promote even cooking. Part of the special Chef Collection inspired by professionals, it features spatula-friendly sloped sides, deep pour spouts, a helper handle and a long ergonomic handle for comfortable control. Free from synthetic chemicals and designed to improve with each use, Lodge has made its famous cast-iron cookware in Tennessee for more than 120 years.
12 Inch Lodge Chef Collection Cast Iron Skillet
- Crafted of cast iron
- No seasoning required
- Hanging loop
- 2 pour spouts
- Helper handle
- Safe for all stovetops, ovens, campfires and grills
- Suitable for use with metal utensils
- Always gradually preheat your cast iron cookware for approx. 4-5 minutes before adding any food
- Use lower heat setting to prevent food from sticking
- Available in additional styles, sold separately
- Always use caution when handling hot cookware
- Hand wash with hot water and a stiff brush, soap optional, rinse and dry completely; rub with light coat of vegetable oil after every wash to maintain seasoning; metal scouring pads not recommended; not dishwasher safe
- With handle: 12.8″W x 18.7″L x 2.9″H
There are no reviews yet.